Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling thankful

 
Just a quick drop in to say that I am all set for tomorrow morning's

iron infusion. I intend to enjoy every last drop, of the life giving juice. I send thanks to the kind person who donated it so that others can use it.
We got the results back of my blood tests and lets say that the bits we could read make for thrilling reading. Some very low levels there which explain many of my current challenges.






Anyway, I will let you know how I get on.




Take care


3 comments:

  1. Thrilling reading? You must write a book one day!

    All the best for tomorrow, Jan. Warm thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well Jan - here's to feeling better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it go, Jan? How long do they expect for it to take effect? Here's to it going well!

    ReplyDelete