Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looks can be decieving

One could be forgiven for thinking that I am sewing seeing I have posted photos of my sewing machine. Alas that is not the case. :(




These pics were taken when I first got this baby and I completed my youngest daughters quilt on her. She sewed it effortlessly I might add, I know I have told you this before.
See I was all set to work on my chook table runner, had all the bits out and needed to fuse them to the background fabric, then I noticed that some beaks were missing and that would require me to locate the fusible web and re-do all that again. Then I found I didn't have all the stuff to do the nests for the setting chooks. Ohhh well then my energy ran out so I packed it all up into it's little bag.
Do others get like this.
I am so very tired and lethargic and it frustrates me so much to not be able to carry through on projects. I am trying to learn to accept that this is life for now, but eventually I hope to regain some energy and enthusiasm.

What do you do when days like this strike?



No comments:

Post a Comment