Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Different Perspective On Christmas


(This is not my image, it was taken from Google images)

Hello people not long now till the big day. I was reading a blog the other day by a terrific American writer and he was discussing his idea of Christmas in an article entitled: CHRISTMAS EXPLAINED TO AN ANXIOUS HEATHEN

Now it is not my intention to offend anyone with different beliefs, but I think this world is big enough for all our ideas. Anyway he has no objection to sharing his work as long as he is given the credit for it so if you have a few minutes to spare check out Robert Fulghum
(google images)
 
I would like to finish here by extending my utmost appreciation to those who have been able to take the time to have a look at my blog, and to those who were game enough to make a comment. Please accept my best wishes for a happy, peaceful and rich time with your loved ones during the festive season.




All the best- Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment