Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blog Issues

Just a quick post to let you know that I have been trying over the last few days to give my blog a new look. Unfortunatley due to my lack of knowledge I am experiencing many problems and as a result the blog is changing every day, sometimes more. LOL
So don't think it is your computer it is I fiddling around.
Please bear with me, and I will get it fixed eventually.

Thanks,

Jan

P.S Back again to say that despite all my attempts to create a whiz bang, prettier than pretty blog look I have had to admit defeat and go for a half way decent look in some of my favourite colours. However rest assured that as new and improved information comes to me changes will be affoot once again.

Let me know what you think about it all please?

No comments:

Post a Comment