Monday, September 20, 2010

New Fabric Coming

Good Monday Morning folks. I am so pleased to write that one of my favourite quilt designers, and previous part owner of Material Obsessions store Sarah Feilke, has her very own new range of fabric. It's called From Little Things  from Lecien and it should be available in quilt stores in January, or maybe even earlier.
For a full look at the range check it out here. But for a sneak peek check this out. The photo is from Sarah's blog. (I hope she doesn't mind me using it here, I will let her know).

Photo by Sarah Fielke
So do yourself a favour and mark this one in your diary when it becomes available. I know I will be after some, can't wait.
On another note I have been going through my fabric stash and getting excited about all the possibilities within it. The trouble is my mind races with so much potential than it renders me impotent. Can't decide on the first thing to do.
I am off now got a meeting in a few minutes, so take care and let me know what you think about this fabric, or indeed another you have  come across.
Heck drop me a line just to say hi I love reading your comments.
Jan xx

*Back again :) I have been blog reading today, yes, yes procrastinating. But I came across this fabulous story that I wanted to point out to those that read my blog, because I reckon you would enjoy it. Let me or even the author know if you liked it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ow Jan, that is yummy fabric. So crisp and springish, I can visualise lots of sewing being done with them. Bring big smiles to my face.

    ReplyDelete