Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ebbs & Flows

Cottesloe Beach, Perth W.A

Ebbs and flows.Life is like that isn't it?

I sit here writing in my blog this morning after a bad start to the day.

Or as it is more commonly known in this house- getting out of the wrong side of the bed!

Not sure where that saying came from, but I might look it up if I remember later on. Back to add that I did look up the saying which is actually called an idiom and this is the background info here.

You see I have some significant health issues that are not easily fixed and some most days I am woken from my sleep, in the very early hours, by pain. It take me a while to be able to stand and do the stagger to the bathroom and then out to the dining room where I have a couch all set up to accomodate my tired, worn body.

Anyway after that the pain settles a bit and then I just have stiffness and arthritic issues.

But after all this I can then get onto the net and write and check in on my assorted blogs that I follow. I also do a facebook check in though that is so slow I give up most of the time.

If I have a sewing day planned I will get started on that. But I really have to psyche myself up to get into the vibe.

At the moment I have just one WIP, and really I am just waiting on me being able to find some Charm squares to match the ones I have already put into this quilt. It will be for my youngest daughter who wants a new bright bed cover.


Seagull Cottesloe Beach, Perth W.A

Well things are slowly getting better, partly thanks to the coffee my dear daughter went out and bought for me. Mmmmm I can feel myself alligning with my world now...

What are your mornings like? Are you facing some life challenges, if so how do you cope?

Talk more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Jan you must have some really miserable days. That is so frustrating for you. I understand having the need to get the "vibe" to do things, sometimes I get up with big plans and just end up sitting doing nothing and then get grumpy when I do nothing but giving myself the kick needed doesn't happen. Pleased to hear your coffee has given you a bit of a start, nothing like a good coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan, I had a brought coffee too this morning, was feeling pretty good anyway but a brought coffee makes the world so much better! Love the photos of Cottesloe, can't imagine I'll be there for awhile. Look after yourself. x

    ReplyDelete