Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What do you do?


What do you do when you have an overactive brain? At the moment, well actually it's been this way for some time now, I have so many thoughts racing around up there that they're in danger of colliding. Well maybe they have and that's when I get the headaches.
So many things like sewing projects. Every time I see a new magazine or book of I go planning what fabric I have to create it, what fabrics I need to purchase. In the end I do nothing. Paralysed by the sheer exhaustion that follows the racing thoughts. This all leads to frustration +++.
I am the original procrastinator. But look out if I do get the momentum up to act, cos then it is stuff going everywhere and doing twenty things at once. The home resembles a supermarket, post red light specials.
Luckily for me I have a tolerant hubby. The bloke is fairly easy going and the only time he would be concerned is if the path that lead to his favourite beverage was bloke, cos then there might be some dissent.

Anyway I have no sewing to show but nevertheless some pics are here just to make it all pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I get to many sewing ideas running around in my head that i end up achieving nothing sometimes because i fiddle with that and that and actually get nothing done.........

    ReplyDelete