Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm still tired!

Well I suppose there is an expectation that I will write the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so here I am to say that I am absolutely, truly tired. I am so tired that when I finish this post I am heading back to bed. I know that it is barely mid morning, but my eyes keep shutting and I nearly fell forward onto my laptop just minutes ago. I am lucky I don't have small children to run after, the baby left for school just over half an hour ago so it's just me and myself until 4pm today.

I was also hoping to put up some pictures taken with my mobile phone-good ones too, but due to a technical hitch (A.K.A I don't know what I am doing) they will have to wait for another post.

I have no expectations of myself today other than getting some more rest for my tired body and then maybe if my eyes will stay open long enough, tracing more flowers for my new applique project, which I will talk more about soon. Bet you can't wait eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment