Thursday, March 25, 2010

The good things about Thursdays


I love Thursdays. It is the day before Friday and we all love that day because that means it's nearly the weekend. And Thursday is the day I get to spend time with my friends doing something I really love-sewing, talking, drinking coffee/tea and generally having a positive and invigorating afternoon. I will admit that so far not much sewing has occured, although my friend Sue has managed to sew at least 4 badges on her daughters blanket.

Thursdays break my week up and give me something to look forward to. So have another think about what Thursdays are like for you and maybe see what you can maked of yours. Let me know how you go will you??

I am putting a picture up of a past project that may or may not provide inspiration to me to get going on a new project. This small quilt was made for a friend who was turning 50, she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment